If you are a resident of California, especially in Riverside County, then you have a lot of places to go during the weekends. From small towns to vast countryside, spending the day around these places is fun and relaxing. A few days away from the urban lifestyle helps you to focus on other aspects of life. So, if you are planning the same, then Palm Springs and Thousand Palms can be your perfect choice. Both these two places hold several points of interest and different activities you can do. Take a look at them in the following segment.
Top Things You Can Do in Palm Springs
If you want both luxury and peace in the same place, then Palm Springs is the ideal location. Filled with extravagant villas and resorts, you can relax for the rest of the day easily. Here are the things you just have to be a part of –
- First things first, ride the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and get up to the highest peak in this region. Click some amazing photographs of the entire Coachella Valley and the surrounding towns and villages. It’s an absolutely breathtaking view of the environment.
- Palm Springs Air Museum is another great place to be in, especially if you are an enthusiast of history. Get to see the different kinds of airplanes that were used in World War II. Yes! All the planes have been preserved well and people can also buy souvenirs.
- If steak fries, prime rib, mac & cheese are any of your favorite dishes, then straight head to Mr. Lyon’s restaurant. They have a comfortable interior with friendly staff. Most importantly, their food is absolutely delicious and yum.
- Why don’t you also visit the Doobie Palm Springs Dispensary? Yes. Here you can get a wide range of marijuana products that include edibles, topicals, drinks, and even CBD related products. Once you place the order, they will deliver right at your doorstep.
Top Things To Do in Thousands of Palms
With less than 10,000 people living here, Thousands of Palms is the ideal destination for camping, outdoor activities, and much more. Take a look at the best things you can do here –
- You have to go for a Joshua Tree Park Jeep Tour. While on the way, during the journey through the national park, you can be really lucky to spot different kinds of animals. At the end of the day, don’t miss the sunset and get mesmerized with its beauty.
- Discover the true essence of this desert type town in the heart of Coachella Valley. Visit the Thousand Palms Oasis Preserve and explore the region. It is spread across 800 acres and you can even go for the McCallum Trail. Hike through the scenic hills and explore the beautiful photogenic landscapes.
- Buy some world-class marijuana and CBD products from Doobie Thousand Palms Dispensary. Their products are lab tested and certified to deliver the highest quality. You can find all sorts of tinctures, edibles, and topicals here.