Vacuum ovens, vacuum chambers, and vacuum pumps are the soul and essence without which manufacturing and packaging industries cannot thrive. Wondering why? We have the answers and we have listed them below.
- If a vacuum chamber corrodes, the products will get severely contaminated.
- If a vacuum oven malfunctions, solvents will not get dry properly. It will result in contamination.
- If the vacuum pump is of low quality, it won’t be able to extract harmful gases.
Every time, the result of substandard or faulty machinery equipment would be contaminated products. Let’s not forget about the health hazards of working in an unsafe environment where residual gases leak without getting filtered. And what about environmental pollution?
Needless to say, everything depends upon the quality of these products. Keeping this urgency in mind, we have made a list of some amazing vacuum ovens, vacuum pumps, and accessories for vacuum chambers that are high-quality products. Have a look!
- The 3.2CF BVV Neocision Lab Certified Vacuum Oven
This is a modern non-bulky vacuum oven that features an LED display screen and is loaded with 4 spacious heating shelves, each independent of the other. Its main purpose is to remove residual gases and evaporate hydrocarbon molecules from the products. Some of its must-know features are as follows.
- It takes only 5 minutes to attain a vacuum as high as 29″ Hg.
- It offers stunning temperature stability at ±1.0°.
- Once the desired vacuum is reached, the oven can work continuously for 24 hours without losing any more than 1″ Hg (25.4 torrs) vacuum.
- Vacuum Pump by CPS
This VP4D Pro-Set® CPS vacuum pump is equipped with an oil and mist-free exhaust port cap. Other than this safety feature, there are many more (listed below) features that you should be aware of before purchasing this product.
- It can operate at a dual voltage of 110-120V @ 50 Hz and 220V @ 60Hz.
- It is equipped with an air-cooled motor that prevents overheating at high temperatures.
- Lid Bulkhead Assembly Kit with O-Ring Washer and a Lock Nut
The features of all the products provided with this kit are as follows.
- The bulkhead has a nickel body. The purpose is to make the bulkhead corrosion-resistant.
- The FNPT threaded adapter is 1/4 inch and the threaded screw adapter is 5/16 to 5/18 inches. Size precision is necessary so that there’s no leakage after installation.
- The body of the washer is resistant to corrosion since it’s made of industrial-grade stainless steel.
To sum up, it’s very important to have the right machinery to manufacture the right products.